Date(s) - 29 January 2015
16:00 - 19:00
Are you opening a new business in the Netherlands or do you want to deepen in the Dutch tax rules and regulations? Then join our seminar delivered by experts from Taxperience, an international dynamic tax consultancy firm with a strong reputation in the market and part of the Andersen Tax Global network. During the seminar ou will learn about the latest Dutch taxation updates to help you stay fully up to date and in a position to appropriately reflect the latest development in your organization.
The main topics are:
- Developments in Dutch and international taxation in view of BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting)
- What’s new in the Dutch holding regime
- Number 1 tax focus: the mandatory Labour Cost Regime
- VAT updates in Europe
- Free of charge for Czech Dutch Chamber of Commerce members
- €75,00 (plus VAT) per attendee for any other participants
To register for the tax seminar please contact us on email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.