You know it better than anybody else: doing business on a golf course works! Are you interested in exploring business in the Czech Republic, looking for a business partner or future customers? Or do you simply want to experience playing golf in another country and be open to expand your business network?
The Bohemian Golf Experience & Business Mission is the right opportunity for you!
The objective of the Golf & Business Mission is to offer its participants an attractive networking platform with potential Czech business partners and to deliver first hand experience with doing business in the Czech Republic and Central Europe.
In a pleasant environment of an exclusive golf course, the participants of the Golf & Business Mission will benefit from a perfect mix of business meetings, seminars and a golf play. For beginners we offer a golf academy.
Tuesday, 17, Oct:
- Arrival midday (suggested flights: from Amsterdam or Eindhoven to Prague)
- Prague City tour including refreshment
- Accommodation in Panorama Golf Resort
- Welcome drink and exclusive dinner in the Panorama Golf Resort
Wednesday, 18 Oct:
- Playing 18 holes / golf academy for not players
- Visit of the City of Kutná Hora – UNESCO Heritage Site
- Visit and dinner at Hubertus brewery (Awarded 2016 Top 1 Czech beer)
Thursday, 19 Oct:
- Seminar: Doing Business in the Czech Republic
- Individual business meetings & matchmaking
- Golf tournament / golf academy for not players
- Award ceremony & drinks, followed by dinner
Friday, 20 Oct:
- Return to the Netherlands
Price per participant:
- €790 (ex. VAT) for non-members
- €590 (ex. VAT) for members of the CDCC (including a discount of €200)
Including: transfers back and forth Prague airport, accommodation (3 nights incl. breakfasts), 2 days unlimited golf, 3 exclusive dinners, beer tasting, participation in the business seminar, preparation of individual business meetings, visit of Kutná Hora and Prague.
Find more information: Golf & Business flyer FINAL
To join the Golf & Business Mission, please register using the below form.