The Embassies of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, together with the partners Altex, CzechInvest, DBH Group, De Investeerdersclub, ECE, and Startup Fest Europe, have decided to organize a „V4 in the Netherlands 2016 – From Start-ups to Scale-ups“ in order to underline innovative and high added value activities becoming the backbone of present and future economic growth, fully in line with the EU Entrepreneurship 2020 Plan and Startup Fest Europe (see www.startupfesteurope.com).
During the event prominent speakers will present their views on strategic opportunities where your business activities could be sourced. For the latest information and updates about the event and start–ups please visit http://www.axsmarkets.com/v4vc.
We believe that this event can be interesting to you for the following reasons:
- The Visegrad countries represent a vibrant environment for innovations and hightech sectors.
- Some of the V4 investors and investment agencies will introduce you to our countries, full of business and investment opportunities.
- Among carefully selected start-ups and start-up related hubs you can find new partners and/or investment opportunities.
- For the first time, there will be also Dutch start-ups presented.
- You may benefit from new exciting ideas and inspiration sharing.
The presentations will be followed by the informal reception with networking with drinks and snacks for which you are kindly invited.
The registration is necessary through https://www.axsmarkets.com/v4vc/Registration/Registration-Form-FM.