For our member Elevion Group we are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position:
To view the full info in pdf version, please click here.
About the company:
Elevion Group is a family of the ESCO (Energy Services Company) companies operating across Europe, providing effective, complex and environmentally friendly energy solutions for a wide range of customers around Europe, with main markets in Germany, Poland and Romania, headquartered in Amsterdam.
Elevion Group is a part of the CEZ Group, one of the leaders on the European energy market.
At present, Elevion Group has 52 consolidated companies operating in 11 countries, employing 3,800 people and annually executing over 6,000 projects.
Elevion is a dynamic, forward thinking holding with a strong international outlook, offering excellent services and products to its customers across Europe.
Read more about Elevion.
- Responsible for book keeping of the Elevion head office, as well as consolidation of foreign branches (consolidation for subsidiaries not required)
- Preparation of VAT / corporate income tax filings in the Netherlands (supported by a tax advisor)
- Communication with Dutch auditors
- Reporting to headquarters in the Czech Republic in IFRS
- Monitoring of tax legislation
- Interface with Centre of Excellence in Germany
- Support in cash pool management
- Invoice issuing
- General office support
- Excellent accounting / tax skills with a relevant expertise of at least 3 years
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is not required but a plus)
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Hands-on and results oriented approach is a must
- Full time position
- Time flexibility and partial home office possible
- Rewarding remuneration and competitive benefits
- Part of a wider international group
- Member of a small international team in the Netherlands (Amsterdam)
If you are interested in this position, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the CDCC.